Selasa, 24 April 2018

How To Skip Yuukithemes Safelink

This time I will discuss how to pass safelink from my blog. this is my safelink plugin I made for weeks hahahaha .. through trial and error finally my plugin is finish and ready to use. my safelink plugin is pretty unique why? because I use my main blog as the safelink itself .. hahaha, through the page I selected to make it as the place of the safelink itself.
and for those of you who are still confused how to get through it please follow the tutorial below.

How To Bypass Safelink Yuukithemes

First go to my safelink page, example like link theme download button or theme demo.
1. Wait for page loading to complete, then button Download will appear.
2. Click the “Download” button then buddy will be directed to the bottom of the page
3. Wait 5 seconds for the button “Download” original appears.
4. Then click the button “Download”.
5. You will be directed to the destination page.
quite simple is not it?

Problem About Safelink

if buddy get problem in passing my safelink. there may be some factors cause problems buddy can not pass my safelink. as I explain below
1. Using Adblock
bypass safelink
The solution is to enter my blog into your adblock whitelist. or turn off your adblock first. or if you not use adblock and get like that.. just reload again 😀
2. Turning off Javascript
bypass safelink
The solution is to re-enable javascript so you easily pass my safelink.
if you find a bug, suggestions or critiques about my safelink. please comment. and I will fix it as soon as I can.
thanks


EmoticonEmoticon